Beauty Blog

Beauty Blog

My Favorite 1 Magical Face Pack To Remove Acne Scars!

 

What kind of products do we use to get rid of acne scars! A few days ago. Due to the busy schedule, the skin was not being taken care of properly. One day I suddenly looked at the mirror and thought how many ages I have not seen the mirror. And looking at the skin of the face, I saw that a lot of acne has gone up. That happens to me sometimes. Acne develops when you forget to take care of your skin. I was wondering how to go back to the previous state.

On the other hand, I couldn't even find the Multani clay box of my sadh that I would make a homemade face pack. Later I thought, damn it !! Multani soil is not required. I will make a pack with all the other ingredients.

That's what you think. I made a pack and put it on. I woke up the next morning and washed my face and saw a change in my skin. The pimples are drying up. I am very happy to see. Apply the pack 3 days a week and the skin is the same as before.

Well, I told my story a lot. Let's share with you how to make and use the face pack.

 

Face pack to remove acne scars

1. Turmeric powder



Turmeric has a lot of anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties that work well to eliminate skin problems, especially acne. However, do not go to the kitchen to make a face pack and take turmeric powder from the yellow box and use it again. Always, after buying turmeric, keep turmeric powder in a small separate container for skin care.

 

2. Honey



Honey is called a natural bleaching agent and it helps to lighten the pigments of the skin. It also moisturizes our skin.

 

3. Aloe vera gel

Aloe vera gel hydrates and moisturizes the skin, giving it a soothing feel. It is also very useful in eliminating acne. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient, it is better not to use the face pack.

 


How to make face pack to remove acne scars

1.First take a clean bowl and mix everything with a teaspoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Busy! Your pack is ready.

Aloe vera gel hydrates and moisturizes the skin, giving it a soothing feel. It is also very useful in eliminating acne. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient, it is better not to use the face pack.

2. I use a scrub to clean the face with face wash first. Then wash the face, pat the skin dry with a towel and apply the pack on the whole face with a brush / finger. I waited for 15 minutes and washed my face with clean water. Available on the market, aloe vera gel is not applied as a moisturizer.

3. If you use this face pack 2-3 days a week, you will get good results and you must use this pack at night.


This was one of my favorite acne face packs. Ingredients are very common but quite effective in my case. But since everyone's skin is not the same, I can't say with 100% certainty whether you will get good results like me. But you can try. Hopefully, you will get the benefits.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.